Roots Tribe Yoga (RTY) is a non-profit organization that fosters cultural diversity, unity and mindfulness. We are small, highly collaborative organization seeking innovative young professionals to join our Young Professionals Board! We value discipline, positive work morale, dreaming big, and having fun! If you are passionate about children, wellness, and service work, and meet our qualifications we would love for you to apply! Please read this document carefully as it will provide you with a basic understanding of RTY’s Young Professionals Board.
- The Roots Tribe Yoga Young Professionals Board (RTY-YPB) is similar to the Board of Directors in that it is a group of people working together for the benefit of RTY, and its beneficiaries. However, this board does differ slightly from the Board of Directors in that it’s spaces are reserved specifically for young professionals who are interested in gaining real life work and non profit experience. The YPs will have the opportunity to work alongside established professionals in the nonprofit sector through RTY.
- Our objective is twofold: We aim to create a unique and valuable professional experience for our YPB members, and strengthen RTY as an organization by utilizing ideas from YPB’s fresh young minds, and in turn broadening our reach, while remaining true to the mission of RTY.
How to apply?
- Apply online by clicking the Apply Online button below!
- If we think you are a good match, we will be in touch with you after we review your application, to set up an interview
- Contact us at hello@RootsTribeYoga if you have any questions!